In my life there are many issues (depression, stress, ADHD, ADD, Autism, Physical disabilities, etc.), but I hope that I can bring hope to others that have to deal with their own issues. From one person that is suffering with mental illness, I hope to break free of my dark cloud to offer help to others.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Angry all of the time

I have been angry all of the time for everything. I know that it is probarbly because I have not taken my meds in almost one month. Why? I know it is not a good practice. Let's see....my thought process .....I first thought with all of the cravings (see FB posts) I might be prego. I don't know if these was wishful thinking or the fact that all of my 'friends' on facebook were asking me. I knew that my meds were scary to take during a pregancy so I stopped them. I should had taken a test before that decision, but like I said I think I was wishful thinking. Hubby and I have had the conversation about having another one for quite awhile. I want to, he doest not..you get the point. Then my thirst and going to the bathroom a lot. I actually had an accident overnight in my bed. That has not happen since I was a child. So then I thought maybe diabetes. I was going to return to taking my meds after realizing that the chances of me be prego were pretty slim. (Mirena)

However, I knew that if I were to get back on them the headaches would start and I would have side effects from going back on them. So I stayed off. Now it has been four weeks and I am surprised my whole family has not walked out on me.

I am MAD at everything. The fact that my husband is breathing my air is enough to spat off a hour of dicussion, and don't get me started if he actually says ANYTHING. Then it is the kids, house, work, writing, blogs, and etc.....EVERYTHING IS JUST PISSING ME OFF!!!

1 comment:

Theresa Wiza said...

I can identify with your problem. Even now, though I'm older, I feel that same sense of rage building up inside me. It took me some time to realize that it would pass. But while I am in the midst of it, I could punch holes in concrete. It builds from inside and I feel my whole being churning almost like I would imagine a volcano would feel just before it blows.

Just realize it will pass. You CAN control your thoughts and your feelings.

Bipolar disorder is common in my family. Though mine wasn't so bad it required hospitalization, I knew, because I didn't have any money or time to get professional help, I had to deal with it on my own. I cried a lot when I was alone.

Let it out, but let it out safely. I wish you the best of luck.