In my life there are many issues (depression, stress, ADHD, ADD, Autism, Physical disabilities, etc.), but I hope that I can bring hope to others that have to deal with their own issues. From one person that is suffering with mental illness, I hope to break free of my dark cloud to offer help to others.

Monday, July 5, 2010

feeling blocked and pressured

So I have been absentmindly spending money from my article account that is not really there yet. It could be there in a few days if I get creative writing great articles. However, with the pressure, I have a severe case of writers block. Everything I think of seems not good enough. I don't know what to write about. I really wish I had a desk and an office I could go to. Typing from the couch is very diffcult. I really need a spot I can go to without distractions. I love writing but not that I am writing to abstain my absentminded spending of money I feel a lot more pressure. I don't like to write when I am pressured. I can't seem to get creative. However, one of the biggest advice about writing is to keep doing it.

So I am.

I sit here on my couch (did I mention how hard it is to type from the couch) just typing away about nothingness. Although, I am stressed about not getting the money I need I have to say that I am never happier as to when I throw all worries to the wind and treat myself to a special treat everyday. Perhaps money is the secret to my depression. However, if that is the case then I really would not need anti-depression pills. I don't understand what is going on with me really...hmmm....anyway ...typing is what I am doing. Typing...typing...nothing is coming to me and I know I have to end my post at some point. I guess I will just move on.

No comments: