In my life there are many issues (depression, stress, ADHD, ADD, Autism, Physical disabilities, etc.), but I hope that I can bring hope to others that have to deal with their own issues. From one person that is suffering with mental illness, I hope to break free of my dark cloud to offer help to others.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh the PAIN!!

Of course, my body does not let me enjoy 'working' without doing something wrong. I tripped in my sandles today and landed in the ER. They took xrays and say it is not broken, but I not convince. The pain is horrid. I feel as if a car ran over my foot several, on second thought, that might even be less painfull. I wish they would had been more understanding at the ER. A lot of people have said that they feel if you have state medicaid you get treated differently. I don't know if that is true or not, but I feel as if I get treated differently for all of my issues. They assume that because I suffer from depression and such that I might make my pain more then it is. I hate the question when they ask me what meds a take on a regular basis. I feel like a drug addict, and you know they know what they are all for. The doctor barely examed my foot. The only thing he did was xrays and then sent me on my way. He didn't even give me good pain medicine. Then they expected me to walk out, didn't even offer me a chair. After fumbled with two steps one of the nurses got a chair, and wheeled me out. Couldn't they tell I was in a lot of pain? My eyes were watering and I could barely breath. Curently, I am laying on the couch trying to keep my mind off of it, although, that has been more diffcult since writing this post. hmmm!

1 comment:

Erin Woods said...

That's definitely not right. Not right, at all. Which ER did you go to?