In my life there are many issues (depression, stress, ADHD, ADD, Autism, Physical disabilities, etc.), but I hope that I can bring hope to others that have to deal with their own issues. From one person that is suffering with mental illness, I hope to break free of my dark cloud to offer help to others.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

working hard

Today was the first day of my vacation, but not reallly a break. I was over at my sister's house all day to help get ready for our yard sale this weekend. I had a could time and worked up a sweat. Sometimes physical labor can make you feel good, when it is something you want to do. I don't feel overworked at all. I think when I have a job that I can work at my own pace with then it makes all of the difference. Feeling really good today. Although, I know tomorrow will be a bad day. It always is when I can't paid and I literally don't have enough money to pay the bills. I don't know who is not getting paid. I better stop thinking about that otherwise it will be my mood down.

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Hi Holly, I just saw your blog link on facebook.
I hope you're enjoying your vacation. Try not to worry too much because it just leads to more worry. Does that sentence even make sense?!
Oh, by the way I love your new facebook picture.
Elke.

Erin Woods said...

Vacation! Yay!! Vacations are always good things. Take a break and really try to enjoy it. You deserve it! And, I know I say it a lot but, you are not alone. (Perhaps because we lead similar lives?) Hubs and I live paycheck to paycheck and that is not working. Especially with only one paycheck coming in every week. (Gawd, I can't wait to find a job! Oy!) Hang in there. There's always sunshine after the rain. (That was corny, wasn't it?) lol